Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Second Semester


Second semester has been CRAZY!!!!!




When I got back from Christmas break, I was not looking forward to living on campus again and going to classes. I was actually dreading my trip back to San Antonio. But to my surprise, I began liking Trinity better and my classes better as well.




Last semester, I enrolled in a racquetball class for the spring semester and I believe that has helped relieve some stress from my school work this semester. There's just something about running around the racquetball court and hitting the racquetballs that makes me feel like I've accomplished something.




My other classes were going fine as well. The first day in my Writing Workshop class was pretty scary. My prof. gave me a very weird vibe. I think that she had to have a curse word in every sentence that she said! It was pretty ridiculus how many curse words she said on the first day of class. My other classes were pretty normal though; Bio, Chem, Comp. Sci. all normal.




As the weeks started building up in second semester, I became more aware of the fact that I only have about 3 more years left at Trinity before I'm on my own. The thought of being on my own was pretty frightening. I just couldn't imagine how that would be like. Hopefully it'll be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment