Friday, April 10, 2009

Searching for new roommates!!!!


So my search for a new roommate began a little later than I expected. My current roommate was going to room with some of her sorrority sisters so I had to find a new roommate.

My first choise was my suitemate, Bria, but she hit me with some bad news a few days later when she told me that she was going to move back to Scotland. This was pretty upsetting because I clicked with Bria more than anyone else in my hall.

So I was left with a new search. I asked some people if they knew anyone who needed a roommate, but everyone had already chosen theirs. =(

Anywho... One of my hallmate's best friend, Stephanie, needed a roommate so we went out to dinner at Chipotle to talk about our interests to see if we were compatable with each other.

Stephanie's personality was very similar to mine, so I knew that we wouldn't have any problems if we were to room with each other.

In the end, Stephanie and I decided to become roommates and I can't wait to begin my sophomore year at Trinity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment